Sunday, March 22, 2009

3 years today!

These are some of my FAVORITE pictures of the day when Mayley was born. She was born at 9:55 AM. I started having contractions at 4 in the morning and I finally went to the hosptial by 6:30 and I was dialted to an 8. I was so grateful to have a beautiful baby girl. Mayley we like to call her my MINI ME. She looks like me, She hates loud noises (like I did), She loves to sing and dance and she loves music, she is very social (sometimes, we are still working on it). She loves to play with her friends. And she hates to get her hair done (I was the same way when I was little). I was so excited to hold her after she was born and I couldn't believe I was a mom. I loved watching mayley suck on her little hand when she was 1st born.


Here she is again sucking on her hand.
and again....

Bry gave the 1st bath to Mayley. Bry said she loved it. The nurse helping Bryan told him that him that in Chinese her name means "beautiful". I'm so glad it meant something good instead of something dumb like the "howling wind" or something cheesy like that. LOL! jk!

My all time favorite picture of Bry and Mayley after he gave her her bath.



I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such a handsome good looking husband and a beautiful baby girl by my side. I was so happy to make our family the 3 of us that day!!!
My mom is so cute and always makes beanies for her grandkids on the day they are born. Mayley was my mom's very 1st granddaughter. She did such a cute job at making the beanie for her. She looked so cute in it.

Mayley's was 5 days old. I love how wide her eyes are and how alert she was.



10 comments:

Nancy K said...

She is so beautiful!!!! Makes me excited to go into labor!!! We love you Mayley!

Marcie said...

I can't believe that was 4 years ago!! We were neighbors 4 years ago!! Crazy!!! Give her a big hug for me! Happy Birthday Mayley!

Calls said...

what sweet memories. i love that lil hat she wore, so cute!

newsinaminute said...

one of the happiest memories I'll ever have was the day she joined your family--how lucky she was to join in a family--like you and bryan have--loving and good

Elise said...

Happy Birthday little Mayley! She is so lucky to look just like he Mama! :)

Alisha said...

I was thinking the same thing this weekend because was Peter's birthday. It's amazing the feelings that you get when you first become a mom! Your party looked awesome as well! I have yet to attempt something like that! Maybe next year!

Christy said...

CUTE pictures! it was so fun to hear your story. what an exciting day.

Michael and Natalia said...

Mayley was such a cute baby and only keeps getting cuter! Good job, you guys!

Brianne, thank you so much for helping me out with the blog list. You are the best!

Jessica said...

Oh, I love those pictures! Babies are so cute... btw, I'm having a girl!

Steph H said...

Wow, she's three?? I can't believe she's so big! These are awesome pictures.