Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Saturday full of fun...and a lot of miles!

This past saturday we were supposed to be working on our garden but that didn't happen becuase it was FREEZING cold. Bry got up and did the scouting for food drive in the morning. Some lady gave them 2 huge boxes of Pepsi. The expiration date said "Nov 2003" on the box. One of the boys was so funny and checked it out and said "Hey it still must be good, it's STILL COLD". Now that was too funny. Another popped one open just to try it and said they were still good. I hear such funny stories now that Bry is always with the Young Men.

My cousins Brandi and Shauntel were throwing a party for their kids. Kai (shauntels little boy), Brett, Kyzleigh and Kyra. Mayley and Shauntel and Uncle Bill have their bdays in March too. So we cleaned up the house we got into Bry's car and drove out to Riverton for some fun party time. They had tons of fun things to do. A bounce house, cupcakes, snowcones, hot dogs, face painting ect ect ect. The best part was Mayley's favorite friends, Hailey and Hannah were there. So Hailey and Hannah are cousins with Brett, Kyzleigh and Kyra. So that was fun to all hang out.

Hailey and Mayley eating their yummy snowcones!


Hunter and Bry scarffin down a snowcone. I think they ate like 3 altogether!

Hunter found a buddy in the bounce house. this little girl addison followed Hunter everywhere.
Bry had fun helping hunter dunk the basketball in the hoop.
after the party we drove down to Spanish Fork to see Nancy and Steve's New Baby Boy. They named him Kyle. He was the born the day before so he was only like 24 hours old. It was so fun to hold a brand new born baby again. He was so cute and had tons of hair. Mayley wasn't so sure about holding him because she was too busy playing with Abbie and Anna and Grandma Lynda.

Right before we were going to leave. Mayley thought that she might want to see her new cousin. Hunter looked at him for a minute too.
Then she thought "Ok let's hold this brand new baby"

Then she was pretty HAPPY about holding her brand new baby cousin after awhile.


Then after our visit we went and had dinner with my family. My mom had surgery on her foot and the kids had fun playing at Grandma and Papa's house. They had fun playing with Uncle Parker too. I'm so grateful for all of my family. What a fun day to hang out with so many awesome family members. i love having fun filled saturday's!! It makes life fun for us.

4 comments:

Nancy K said...

loved us being together that afternoon--I was mostly playing with the kids--cause like you said they were a little unsure of what to do with the new cousin and I thought the others of you could visit and enjoy the presence of little kyle--but I loved us together...the post was cute cute
what a busy busy day for ya--but fun

The kids mom said...

I'm glad you had fun! Thanks for coming!

Nancy K said...

So that first comment was from my mom, she was logged in under my name. I am glad we took the picture of us together because the picture of me in the background of you I look like I am tired!!! You were wonderful to drive down and ooh and ahh for me! LOve you guys!

Hayley said...

so fun you look so cute brianne i like your outfit! the kids are cute too! and bry i guess you too