Friday, March 20, 2009

Hunter is 20 Months

Oh Yummy Yum Yum!! My favorite place to get icecream is cold stone. I think it is a rip off sometimes BUT today it tasted HEAVENLY!! We went and celebrated Mayley's birthday with a free icecream coupon when you sign up for their birthday club. I got one for me and hunter to share too because Hunter turned 20 months today. That is so crazy to me. He is seriously almost 2 years old. What the heck?!?! Mayley is so cute. This is what she picked: PINK icecream (strawberry) and Sprinkles. Hunter and I had BANANA Icecream with Reese's. It tastes like PB and Bananas! So yummy! I think Hunter ate more of the icecream than I did. The kids loved it and they were so polite sitting at their chairs. I thought it was so fun taking them out for a special day for icecream. I hope there is good icecream like this in Heaven. :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Like you, I hope there is ice cream in Heaven also. It just wouldn't be Heaven without, for me personally:-) Happy (late) B-day to Maylee, and happy 20 months to Hunter!
And YES...Cold Stone is a rip-off, BUT like you said...SOOOOOOooooo Yummy!

christianna said...

hey! remember that one ice cream place in novo osasco on the way to the church? i loved that maracuja ice cream!

oh, man. i need to find some of that here somewheres ...

newsinaminute said...

yummers! had such fun helping to celebrate her party this past week and also --at your house--thanks for letting us join in--you two made the day so fun for mayley and her friends.

Nancy K said...

I think there is definately ice cream in heaven and it probably tastes even better than the ice cream here! Happy birthday to Mayley! How they are growing up!