Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bob that Head Rascal Flatts Tour!

My favorite band of all time yes! RASCAL FLATTS! I have all of their albums and know all of their songs!! It is amazing when you get to go to their concert! Me and Bry did a trade this year and I got to take my mom. My mom was so excited. My mom does have a crazy side to her believe it or not if you haven't seen her crazy side. We had a date night and mom took me to my favorite restaurant...Macaroni Grill!! Soooooooooo yummy!!

Here we are in front of one of the huge trucks they haul everything in. Outside of the Energy Soultions Arena. Getting excited to see Jessica Simpson open up the concert!! uhhh not really!! she does have an amazing voice though...even though she did forget some of the lyrics. She is very ditzy or just drunk!!!

Jessica Simpson on the big screen. She looks a lot like my sister in law Ali. Parker's wife. But Ali is much prettier!!
We got to see some of our friends at the concert. It takes forever for the band to set up after Jessica Simpson performed so we got to chat with them. They got to sit on the 7th row because it was Mandi's fav band too and her cute hubby matt bought her tickets up close since it was her fist concert ever! so cute. Matt and Mandi are actually some of parker's best friends but matt is like another brother to me. Mandi is soooo cute! We love her!

THE VIDEO I TOOK of the OPENING OF THE CONCERT!! AMAZING!! I actually didn't expect what was going to happen so I jumped and so the video kinda jumps for just a second. Hope it's cool to see!!! yeah I basically freak out because I love these guys so much!! I have a wild side too if you haven't ever HEARD me before. Bry says I'm a nerd but I don't care!!



Joe Don on the BIG Screen!! Whoa they are amazing musicians!!


4 comments:

Christy said...

oh my goodness i am SO JEALOUS!! i love rascal flatts with a burning, firey passion. so fun!

newsinaminute said...

so glad you got to go looks soooooo fun and you both look so cute and like you are enjoying it.
I liked the post.

Andrea said...

I am glad you got to spend some time with your mom. It looks like you had so much fun.

kerri said...

wow, is that your second concert of them now? how fun! cool that your mom went with you, what a fun memory to have.