Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Britt!!

March 9, 1979 is when my older Sister Brittany was born. She is 30 years old today!! Wow! What a milestone sis. I can't believe that you have 4 kids now and have been married for 10 years. Holy cow. I love being remembered on my bday so I hope you feel loved and feel great on your 30th bday!! You are such a wonderful example to me and I have always looked up to you. You are a GREAT mom and I'm so glad we got to be sisters!!! I have so many fun memories with you. I love you for being who you are. One day we will all have to go to Disneyland together. I love you for all that you teach me. You are the best bargin shopper like mom is. You have always been good at working. And you never gotten fired!! hehe! You have lots of good friends and everyone loves you. You always are so faithful in your church callings. You always make yummy food and you are super crafty at whatever you make. Mom always tells me all the cool things you do and find to make. You have lots of talents that most people don't have. I love you Britt. Thanks for being awesome. Have a fun birthday!










3 comments:

brittany doll said...

Sister -
Thank you for all the nice things you said about me for my birthday!!!! I don't feel like I am good at all those things that you mentioned. But I am a good bargain shopper!! I love you lots.

Steph H said...

Brittany has four kids?? Wow. I shouldn't be surprised by that, but somehow I'm still am. I think I still think of all of us and our siblings as still back in high school. That's crazy. Happy birthday!

newsinaminute said...

what a neat tribute to a sister and friend--so glad you have each other. hope her birthday was great
I'm sure your note added to her day