Monday, September 29, 2008

Bry had a birthday!!




We had a fun birthday for Bry this year!! He is now 27 years old. Wow we are getting old. Mayley likes to let everyone know how old they are. She can say how old Bry is, and everyone else in the fam. I went into Salt Lake with Bry on friday. I took him lunch and we celebrated in his office with the kids there. He got a yummy cake from some of the people that he works with and Hunter and Mayley had fun digging in with their hands. It was from a place called cakesdefleur it was amazing!! We went and got him a bouquet of balloons for fun too! We got to play at the calls house that day too. The kids love playing with their cousins, Abbie, Anna, & Megan.

Bryan's sisters offered to watch the kids for us so we could have a date night. It was sooo much fun. We went to this crazy place called Baxter American for dinner. It is a new place down at the gateway. It was quite the place to eat. We then went and watched the Movie "FOREVER STRONG" it was so awesome. Let's just say that me and bry haven't gotten to see a movie for almost a year now so we were excited to go to the theaters. We loved this movie. If you haven't heard of the director of the movie is LDS and made this movie about the Highland High school Rugby team. It totally worth the 8 bucks to go and see it. Its a good feel good movie! Bry made fun of me because I cried like 1/2 of the movie! I'm so glad we got to go see it. Happy birthday baby! I love Bryan so much and he is the perfect Hubby I could ever ask for! I'm glad I have him!

3 comments:

Nancy K said...

Glad it was a good day!

Marissa said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you guys are doing well- i miss you tons!

Steph H said...

Fun date night! And I'm glad you saw a movie you liked. We love going to movies but I feel like everything we've been to lately has sucked. We'll have to try out that Gateway restaurant though. Tell Bryan happy birthday!