Monday, September 8, 2008

Lagoon...it's what fun is!!

We got to go to Lagoon this past saturday!! It was an all out fun day for the kids. The most exciting ride me and bry got to do is Puff the Magic Dragon. We went Swimming later in the day and the water was freezing but it was still relaxing to go in the lazy river and float around with the kids. The first ride was a little frightening for Mayley because we couldn't go on it with her. She was a little sad but after that we kept going on more and she loved it more and more. I am kind of get emotional when I see my kids having so much fun. sounds kind of silly but I cry when I see that my kids are healthy and able to do fun and exciting things. Its quite hard to get pictures when they are going in circles so fast but we went on almost all of the kiddie rides possible.


Waiting outside for dad to bring us the tickets.Hunters first merry-go-round ride. Yeah I'm sitting on the horse next to him that was like 5 feet taller and I couldn't get off the thing and hold him because we were going around so fast so I had to hold onto him for dear life and made sure he stayed on. Those horses are slippery.

After we went swimming he wanted to be like mom and wear my sunglasses. What a stud!

Their first ride!! There wasn't a line so we stuck them on this one. Yeah they wouldn't look at me but yeah they were kinda sad. Hunter had no expression whatsoever on his face. It was pretty funny.
They loved dinging the bell on the boats. Too bad the line was forever to take the kids on this one or else we could've gone again and again.
Mayley was so smart she knew exactly what to do to make her helicopter go high. She held onto the bar and pulled it towards her and they went super high!
Me and Mayley flying past. Good timing Bry!

Look at Hunter's face in this pic with Bry!! He wasn't so excited about Puff. It was a little too much for the little man.

4 comments:

Jake and Kate said...

You guys do so many fun things! I love it! And is there really anything more fun than Puff? ;) jk Looks like you had a fun time! Good stuff!

newsinaminute said...

love love love the pics of Lagoon
I think it neat that you went and looks so much fun...they are so cute on those rides
oh your niece pics on the other post are so darling too--Congrats to the Doll family

Nancy K said...

FUN FUN!

christianna said...

hunter's face in that last picture is freakin' hilarious! you guys are so much fun!!