Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BYU VS. UCLA

This was a fun game to go to. We are grateful to have such wonderful parents that will watch the kids for 5 hours so that we can go and have our dates!!! I know I have a very small knowledge of Football but I would rather go to the game and watch it LIVE instead of watching it on TV for that long. Its definently more instease. I'm glad Bry can teach me. Its fun to learn new things. The game was amazing and was super packed. I don't think there was an empty seat there. We had awesome seats and got to sit in the shade most of the second half. Phew because it was a hot sun last saturday. I went to Macey's grocery store and bought us matchy blue byu shirts for cheap to take to the game and made bry go on a treasure hunt to find them as a surprise the night before the game. Bascially if you aren't wearing a BYU shirt at the game you don't look cool. I'm glad I get to do fun things with my hubby and he chooses me over anyone else. I love him a lot :) Later that night we met up with my brother and Ali and my other 2nd brother I like to call him "Robbie" and his girlfriend/date Kaylee for pizza at "THE PIE" we got the largest pizza ever. It was the 23 inches. It was huge and we all split it with 8 people (hunter and mayley were there too) and still had extras to take home. It was sooooo yummy! I would want to go there again. It's a fun place. I love having fun days like this!! It was the best part of my weekend!

7 comments:

Elise said...

Fun! Although, just remember for basketball season you're an Aggie fan, viu!

Marissa said...

I bet it was so fun! The game was a shut-out! :)

Vee said...

I just want to say GO BYU!! I was so happy for them. I wish I was lucky enough to be there. How fun for you guys!

Nancy K said...

You had a lot to cheer for!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brianne!
I saw your link on Kent's blog, so I thought i would see what you are up to!
Your kids are darling!

Shea said...

Hey Brianne, Your family is darling! It's Shea Kougioulis Thurman from high school. I just started a blog if you want to check us out! Thethurmanfam.blogspot.com. How old are your cute kids? You look great. talk to you soon:)

Jessica said...

I love the picture of you two in your BYU shirts! Looks like so much fun!