Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bring on the Bowling

We went bowling with my fam on labor day! Jack and Jill's is the coolest bowling Alley. Thats if you know all about American Fork. The place was packed. We had to put our name on a waiting list and waited for a good 30 minutes after we showed up. The kids loved rolling the ball down the little ramp and we got to have bumpers for mayley. It was a super fun day. We made homemade peach cobbler and I burned it...darn it. The oven at my parents house decided to turn off on us and we had no idea how long it had been cooking for so we had to guess how long it had already cooked. It still tasted pretty good. It was fun to see Parker and Alice. I haven't gotten to see my fam since they got married. We got to see Parker and Ali's little abode and it was cutsie! My dad said that their huge TV keeps their place warm for them. Bry could almost hit his head on their ceiling. Parker beat all of us at bowling and got a score of 206. The highest score he has ever had. It was awesome. I love bowling. It was way fun. Mayley's bowling shoes were so dang cute on her! She wanted to take them home.
Bry loves teaching the kids how to bowl.
Hunter using his tough man skills and trying to hold the ball all by himself. What a dude!!
The love birds being CAAAARAZY!!



Mayley's size 6 bowling shoes!!


Hunter was held by everyone because he kept getting away and trying to get his fingers pinched in the bowling balls. I can never get that kid to look at me when it comes to cameras!! I love parkers big head in the way. It's like a weathering system!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah for bowling. Looks like you all had a great time!

Steph H said...

Wow, Mayley looks so much like you. That's so fun.