Wednesday, October 1, 2008

fruit flies galore

So if you any of you have had fruit flies in your house I have the solution for you! I have them it seems like a lot more in the fall time. last year they were all over in my house with all of the fruits and different things in my pantry. Anyway, I found an awesome way to get rid of them!! Apple Cider Vinegar and Dish soap mixed up!! That's it! The flies are attracted to it and they fall in and die!! it's awesome. I thought I would share with you something that works awesome.

3 comments:

Linds said...

so i just walked to my sink and it was randomly filled with fruit flies. so i thought of this post and I'm going to try it! thanks for the tip! :)

Jessica said...

Thank you! We have had the biggest issue with fruit flies and they have been impossible to get rid of.

Stephanie said...

Good to know. I'll have to remember that. Thanks.