Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sneaky little girl

Mayley loves to get a hold of the camera and take pictures of us either looking or not looking. The redness around the picture is her finger blocking the lense and getting only a little bit. We have a good 2 dozen pictures of her taking pictures of random things. These are the good ones that I have found. Maybe she will want to be a photographer one day.
She got a hold of the camera while I was teaching piano lessons to Shelbie who lives in my ward. Wow I didn't even know she was taking pics of me.
We went shopping with Grandma Redding last friday and she got a couple good ones of my mom!
She was taking pictures of us in the car too.
She wanted to take a picture of Grandpa Call. Good Cheeser smile for Mayley! I'm glad she has these wonderful pictures of the family she has taken! What would we do without little Mayley!

2 comments:

Lance and Nicole said...

Hey Brianne! So I found your blog today and I was way excited about it to find someone in the ward with a blog. Mayley is so funny. She does seem like she'll be a good photographer one day!

Andrea said...

Those are pretty good pictures(minus the ones with the fingers in the way). The good thing about those pictures is that some of them are action shots instead of poses. Action shots are always best because it shows what is really happening in the Call life.