Sunday, August 31, 2008

I've been Tagged.

Four random things I love about my husband
1) He is the funniest guy ever. He makes me laugh a ton. He is good at making funny comebacks to everyone he knows.
2) He is the best dad ever. He sings and dances with Mayley, teaches Hunter how to go down the stairs, is willing to change their poopy diapers and gives them horsie rides. On the weekends he gets so excited to go in and wake the kids up first thing in the morning.
3) He cooks dinner for me when I'm tired and had a rough day.
4) He shaves his scrufy face every day...just so I can kiss it.

Four jobs I’ve had
1)Receptionist at my Uncle's Hair Salon. Most fun job I've ever had!
2)Catering at USU. Talk about yummy food.
3)Catering at Culinary Crafts for Mary Crafts. It was amazing.
4)Piano Teacher

Four movies I have watched more than once
1) Sandlot. It's my fav!!
2) Home Alone. My fam watches this movie every christmas eve. I even remember going and seeing it in the theaters. Me and bry quote it ALL THE TIME.
3) Little Rascals. It's a classic.
4) Finding Nemo. I've watched this movie more than all of the three movies combined with Mayley.

Four TV shows I watch

1) The Office. I can't wait for the season premiere to see what happens to Pam and Jim. My favorite dude is Kevin (the one that looks like the kool-aid guy!) I love this show!!
2) American Idol. Definently watch this show faithfully!
3) Backyardigans. Ya know? Pablo, Tyrone, Uniqua, Tasha, & Austin. It's my kids favorite show ever!! Hunter can almost say Pablo.
4) Me and Bry like to watch Everybody loves Raymond or Seinfeld reruns!!

Four places I have been
1) Sao Paulo, Brazil.
2) Niagra Falls
3) Palmyra, New York
4) Ohau, Hawaii

Four of my favorite foods
1) Chicken Broccoli Casserole
2) Anything Mexican. Especially Cafe Rio Salads!
3) Queso and Chips from Chili's
4) Macaroni Grill food!!

Four places I would like to visit
1) Italy. I want to go get fat on all of their amazing food.
2) Mexico (the pretty Parts)
3) BRAZIL such as RIO to see Cristo Rendentor, and the falls of Igausu. (the pretty Parts)
4) Boston. I would love to go watch the red sox play at fenway park and see the GREEN MONSTER.

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1) having another baby.
2) checking into the looney bin if #1 is true.
3) seeing my kids open their presents on christmas day.
4) seeing progess in my piano students and having my first recital with them.

I tag these four people:
Rachel Eggett, Elise Wilding Frazier (sorry friend I had to think of your married name for a minute), Kim Peterson, & Rainy Berlin

6 comments:

Julie said...

Is having another baby next year an announcement? If so CONGRATS, if it's not, good luck trying!

Cricket :)

Kim said...

Another baby eh? You'll have to let me know when your preggers again...if you aren't already:-) And thanks for the tag! I'll be sure to get to that as soon as I can! Miss ya bunches! And sorry we didn't get a chance to see you when we came out last week. We were only with my parents for 3 days, and had alot planned during those days. We have 2 weeks in Novemeber we'll be out there for, so we'll definitely have to plan something fun for then! Take care my friend!

newsinaminute said...

I fell for the having another baby hook line and sinker--then hayley pointed out to me the next comment
about "If" that were true and I smiled--cause I remember what a tease you are like Bryan--you're kids are going to have a lot of fun with two parents that like to tease...I left you a message on your phone--about my reaction--you'll laugh--I just had to laugh

Brianne said...

The baby comment is only a joke!!! thats why we put on the 2nd thing that I would check myself into the looney bin if I really did have another baby next year!! it was just to be funny. It was Bryan's idea!

Nancy K said...

I almost called this morning when I read this and then thought about you two. You might be jinxing yourselves you know!!!!! Loved reading all your stuff!

Steph H said...

Gosh, good joke! I was all excited for a minute too! Then I read number two. Clever.