Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"look it's LEK" the second!!!


LEK was my car that I got my senior year. a 2000 sweet maroon hyandai elantra. It was my favorite car in the whole world. It got the name LEK for its lisence plate initals! It got me back and forth to utah state plenty of times and I had good memories with that car! Well, this week we are excited to say we own another LEK!! Bry found a little 1999 hyandai elantra from a cute little couple in west jordan for a good price. So we bought it for him to travel back and forth to work. It's great!! It makes me miss my LEK. My roomies at USU and I would like to yell lots and say "LOOK ITS LEK!" So we are excited to have this new edition in our lives!! What a winner! We love it!

3 comments:

newsinaminute said...

love the new car--I think you'll have lots of happy memories there and air conditioning too -woo woo
happy you found it--good work on the find brianne and good work following up on it Bryan --I drove it around the block once and thought it rode real nice I also thought that...the airconditioner was the most powerful I have ever felt in a car.. what did you think?

newsinaminute said...

Look at you guys!

Jake and Kate said...

Give it up for LEK! That's so dang awesome! Congrats on the new car. It's not maroon like LEK, but oh well. ;) Ahh, good times had by all in that car! Love it!

PS-I think Mayley gets her good memory from her mom, because YOU have one of the best memories out of anyone I know!! :)