Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The MOW LAWN

When I was a little girl one of my favorite toys was the little lawn mower that shot out bubbles. I called it a "Mow Lawn." So, our neighbors that are moved out have toys sitting out in front of their house. The kids found the mow lawn to push around and it has become their favorite thing to play with. We have to take turns pushing it because they both want to play with it constantly. Last night Bry was kind enough to mow our neighbors lawn. It was soooooo long. It actually clogged up the mower for a minute. Mayley followed bryan around the whole lawn pretending like she was mowing their lawn as well. Super cute!!






6 comments:

newsinaminute said...

so cute them wanting to push the mower like daddy--we had a mower when the kids were little too
I had forgotten about that till just now
have a great day

Eggett Family said...

Those are some cute pics. Just wanted to say thank you to you for always being you. You are a great example to me.

Jessica said...

Carson has one just like it. I am sure he will love it too when we have grass...someday!!! Your kids are getting so big!

Elise said...

How fun! I love when they copy their dad...it just melts your heart!

Jake and Kate said...

Way cute. Kids are such good helpers! I loved those bubble mowers too!

Marissa said...

She is so cute!