Monday, August 18, 2008

Having fun at the Gateway.

My cute friend Rachel and her 3 little girls came with us to the gateway last thursday. We had a blast all day long while our hubbies were gone. Her little girl's name is Breanne. So when she talks to me she calls me by my full name "Brianne Call can mayley come with me to play?" It's great. Its quite confusing when we are together because I always think everyone is talking to me. She is a darling little girl though. I love going to discovery gateway. Definently one of the coolest places ever.

Hunter in a real helicopter. How fun that they let kids learn about what its like to be in a life flight helicopter. He thought it was pretty awesome from the look on his face!
Mayley tried to play twinkle twinkle little star thats her favorite song to sing right now. she loved playing these fun musical xylophone things.

Mayley and Breanne even dressed up like a frog and a fish! I was super proud of her. She never has done dress ups before. Yay for dress ups.
They have a fun magnetic board with tons of letters on it. Its like a huge fridge for adults! I spelled all of the kids names on the board for them! Mayley didn't want to get her picture taken but I had fun trying to find letters for their names.


2 comments:

newsinaminute said...

looks fun fun fun--
let me know if you go to the museum anytime --I that I could go along for the ride I'd love to go there with ya--fun place

Jake and Kate said...

So cute! Hunter's smile is so great, I love it! Happy Boy. It was so fun to see all ya'll the other day! I know some days I'd rather have a break from Jen (like that day ;)) but it was fun to see them play together and of course to hang out with their Mama! Love ya, Brito!