Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bryan's Job is the best!

Bryan's job is the best because he has many fun perks! I get to meet different and intersting people. I get to see what kind of people Bryan gets to work with! I love that Bry loves me enough to take me with him to these fun events; Such as the Jazz game. Bryan got invited to sit in the KSL suites last night of the last playoff game against The Rockets. Since Bry is so into sports I am sucked into enjoying it too. Which I do! I love the Jazz! These are some fun pics we got of the game! This is "Bear-toven" playing the song "goodness grashish great-balls of FIRE!" out came Fire from the piano! Super funny! Bry got a pic of Tracy Mcgrady "Trying" to shoot a 3 pointer...he probably missed. He's pretty good though. He made 40 points for their team!

The Bear came out on this crazy stilts and was doing a ball toss and got this HUGE golf club and HUGE TEE & was hitting balls into the crowd!
This is my absolute favorite thing about being in the suites is the yummy food & the desserts. It is different everytime we go. I get super excited when we get to eat DOVE icecream bars during half time! They are to die for! I love going just to eat these!

2 comments:

newsinaminute said...

this looks like a blast (little pun there cause of the fireworks!-ha) seriously it looks fun fun fun
hope you ate a dove bar for me--(:
so glad that bryan gets these tickets from time to time--you two deserve every fun outing you get you both work --work -work so hard

Steph H said...

Looks like fun! Adam's really into sports too so I default into watching all the games as well :) But it's fun and especially when the Jazz are in the play-offs and it's all exciting. Fun!