Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cute Swimsuits!

So I was watching Studio 5 on KSL the other morning and they had these really cool swimming suits that are REALLY cute! They are a local store too! It is in American Fork. But here is there website:

http://www.Hapari.com

The only dumb thing is those that live out of state they don't have a place that you can order online. They have super modest tankinis and I wish I could buy one right now. Too bad I bought a new swimsuit a couple months ago. But I guess this is more for you that want a cute swimsuit or need a new one. They even have them for little girls and boys! I love summer time!

2 comments:

jeffandlorraine said...

I've seen those before on Good Things Utah! They are SO cute!! Maybe when I'm in town next, I'll have to go get one. I HATE trying to find a cute new swimsuit!!!

Steph and Matt said...

Those are cute swimsuits. I've been looking for one. Thanks for the link!