Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We have Grass!

Halleighluya!!! I know I spelled it wrong but it looks kinda funny!

We finally got sod last week in our back yard and our side strips areas! Bry has been working his tail off in the yard. Its been quite the large marge job!! I am proud of Bryan for all of his hard work. I'm grateful that Brys parents have been able to help us with the kids and putting in all the sprinklers and everything. It has been amazing to see it all come into place. I dont have any pics yet because we left our camera in salt lake and then we are using an old one of my moms that we can't download pics onto here. CRAZY!! Its going to be soooooooo great! :) Happy Day!

3 comments:

christianna said...

yea! congrats on the grass. that's very exciting. post pictures when you can ...

Jessica said...

How exciting! I am totally jealous. I can't wait for grass. Hopefully we will get at least our front yard in this year. It will be so nice to have grass for you kids to play on! I would love to see pics too. I haven't even seen one of your house.

Jake and Kate said...

Yay for grass! and sprinklers too! That's exciting! We're hopin to attack our yard and do those things this year too. It's a lot of work! Good job, Bry for doing it!