Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's Official!

My one and only Brother Parker proposed to Ali Watts on Sunday May 4, 2008. Alice is fabulous! She has been part of the fam for a good couple of years. So we know her really good! She is perfect for Parker. They are so in love. They even drive the same car and they both grew up with a weenie dog! She is such a good little auntie already to mayley and hunter. They are getting married August 1st! Yay for you guys! All I have to say about the ring is HOLY DANG You Lucky Girl! THAT'S AWESOME! :) I love you guys!

6 comments:

Nancy K said...

Exciting!

newsinaminute said...

so happy together!! (think of the beattles song) they will make a powerful team--I'm excited. plan on me tending while you are in the temple --its on my calendar

Marissa said...

So fun! I can't wait for my siblings to start getting married-Sydney needs dome cousins!

Jessica said...

Congrats to Parker...and Happy Birthday & Mother's Day to you!!! I can't believe we are 26. It seems like just yesterday we were in Ms. Call's 3rd grade class together. Thanks for the Anniversary wish. I love ya and hope you have a wonderful day!

Jake and Kate said...

Congrats to Parker! That's so cool! They're such a cute couple. I'm happy for them!

Steph H said...

That's so exciting!! I can't believe little Parker is all grown up and getting married. Wow, time flies! Tell him congrats for me!