Sunday, April 5, 2009

I WATCHED IT!!

This post is to my dear friends that have been talking about Twilight since the book came out. Even my mom has read the book. Reading is not one of my hobbies. I don't have the attention span to read for long amounts of time. I have to say that I do read my scriptures or an article from the ensign and I do feel satsified with my reading skills. I can't even remember the last time I actually read a novel or book. All of my friends have read the Twilight book. When we have playgroups, or last summer when we would go walking there was always some conversation about the book TWILIGHT. I just never had any desire to read it. I thought "Yeah maybe it would be good to know what my friends were talking about." I guess I never really had any desire to read the book. SINCE I LOVE TO READ. Anyway, Last night I was hanging out with my Sister in law ALI and she brought over the movie Twilight to my parents house and I was like "Ok I'll watch it!" I was totally into and actually liked it. It was a cute little love story in a really weird but cool way. I thought that Edward was very good looking too!! Maybe that is why I liked the movie!! Now I know all of the characters and the story behind the book. I guess I don't know all the details because that would make me READ the book. So now I can have a converstation about Twilight and feel like I'm a little bit more like I can be part of what you girlies are talking about!! I'm glad Ali brought it over so we could watch it!!

1 comments:

Lance and Nicole said...

I just barely saw it for the first time this week too! Except for I have read the first 2 books. I stopped after that. I just didn't have the patience to start another one of the series at the time.