Monday, April 20, 2009

Being a Mom is Awesome

Last Monday we went for a walk down to the USU extension and around our neighborhood and found lots of farm animals :) We saw Donkey's, pigs, sheep, goats, horses and cows. Mayley was brave enough to even pet the animals.










Thursday it decided to snow like 6 inches at our house so we went outside and played. I bought a spongebob tube at macey's a couple months ago and the kids love riding in it. It was really sunny outside so Hunter thought it was awesome to wear my sunglasses.
Friday we played with my fam! We went to lunch at Chick-fil-a. The kids loved playing in their fun play place. We went with my mom and bro while my sister was at to lunch with her best friend from college. We had dinner and watched "Bedtime Stories" at my parents house! Such a hilarious movie!! We loved playing with my niece Avery. She has the most beautiful blue eyes.

Saturday we played with my Oakcrest friends!! I haven't seen them in FOREVER!! We learned a new fun game called KOOB. We are totally going to make it so we can play it with all our fam and friends now too! Bry was a pro and won the game for the guys! It was sooooo fun to see Warrior, Duzz and Tachi. I love my oakcrest friends they mean so much to me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it looked like the oakcresties were doing good! I got all centimental when I saw those ladies!

newsinaminute said...

cute post--get togethers are so fun-so glad some of the oakcrest ladies and their families could gather--eat and play games--fun!
I know how you enjoy the pleasure of their "good company" --that's neat
I really love the pics of the snow play time too--if you live in utah you might as well buy some warm clothes and inner tubes and enjoy it1 (: