Friday, April 10, 2009

I SAW GOD TODAY

This week has been a rough one. Mayley and Hunter have been hacking a lung and I hear LITERALLY every 5 seconds "Mommy, you wipe my nose." My kids are so cute. I feel so bad that they have been so sick. We have been doing a lot of just hanging out by ourselves. I was so grateful it was warm enough to go in the backyard today and swing for a while and discover little things like ladybugs. There were 2 little lady bugs just crawling around on the top of the sand box lid. Mayley and Hunter croutched down to see them up close. We counted their little "polka dots" too. I asked Mayley if she wanted to hold it. I showed her how first of all and that it just tickled. After watching me just thought it would be fun too. It was so cute listening to her giggle and laugh that the ladybug was tickiling her! We played and watched the lady bug go up our jackets and our fingers and hands.

I had this thought come to me while we were watching the ladybug. Thought: On the ONE Edge of our weedy, rocky backyard (that soon will be our beautiful garden!) were beautiful little bugs that Heavenly Father placed here for us to enjoy that this very moment. I had a friend tell me a couple weeks ago not to forget "daily" that the Lord has his hand in our lives. For some reason I felt the Lord sharing his love for us by playing with a small little bug. How grateful I am that I had this moment today to feel Heavenly Father with me today.


This SONG IS THE BEST. It is by George Straight. The video is pretty awesome. The words are amazing!! some of the pics are a little wierd but I thought it was worth sharing.

0 comments: