Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mayley's Favorite Book

I have tried to make a goal to read lots to mayley and hunter everyday. Last night we read books it seemed like forever and she just loves it! Little Pea is a book that is the cutest book in the world. It got award on amazon for the best book in 2005 or something. I love it. Every kid should have this book in his library. It about a little pea that has to eat candy everyday for dinner and he hates it. but if he eats all of his candy for dinner he can have his favorite dessert.....if you want to know what his favorite dessert is....well just ask me or go buy it because its the best!! Mayley can read the whole book to me by herself. This is one of those books that just brings a smile to my face!! It is wonderful!

4 comments:

Elise said...

Wow Brianne, are you lobbying for the next host spot on Reading Rainbow or something? You left me in suspense and wanting the book...watch out Lavar Burton! :)

Jessica said...

We are always looking for fun new books, I will have to get this one for Carson and Emery. Thanks for the suggestion!

Liz said...

Hey thanks for finding me. Erin loves this book too. Theres another one like it called little hoot, but this is one of Erins favs as well.

Marissa said...

That is so funny! My Mom works at a library and so she recommended this author to me! I love all her books!