Saturday, October 25, 2008

halloween with old friends!

My cutest friend in the whole world Christina had a fun halloween party last saturday for our good friends. Me, Bry, Katie, Lou (Lindsay) and Chris, Julie Johnson palmer, (Euge) Kent Page, & Allen Greenwell all got together with our hubbies,wives, and kids and had a yummy soup bowl dinner. We carved pumpkins, decorated sugar cookies, and chatted about fun times. It was fun to have high school friends that I can still see. I'm glad we all have the gospel in our lives. Remember the albertson scripture from Bro. Grossen?? Anyone?!?! Yeah gotta love it.




7 comments:

Allen Greenwell said...

Ah, that sure was a fun party. Too bad we had to leave before the camera came out! I really enjoyed seeing everyone again. Let's keep partying!

Alisha said...

What Fun! I love Halloween! It so much fun! What great a time to spend with family and friends!

Linds said...

you guys are so cute!!! Sometimes I wish I lived closer! That would have been fun to see all you guys...

Steph H said...

I love how wherever Murray people go, we always come back and find each other. What a fun idea. I happened to see Euge at the temple last Saturday as Adam and I were leaving. It's so fun to bump into old friends.

Jake and Kate said...

I think I get the prize for the fattest face! ;) Wahoo! That was so fun to see everyone and watch our kids play together. We definitely need to get together more often. Christmas party, anyone?

Jessica said...

How fun that you all still get together. Tell everyone Hi for me next time you see them!

Precious said...

Um...jealous! That you got to see such cute faces all in one room! Thanks for taking pictures and posting them. Looks like you had a great time!