Sunday, October 5, 2008

Middle Canyon






























In between conference on sunday we took a drive up to a canyon by our house and it was beautiful. We found this little spot that was perfect to take pictures at!! The kids had so much fun playing in the leaves. Bry tweeked some pics to look pretty cool with photoshop. I love being in the mtns. Especially during fall. It was a perfect day to do it. Bry took most of the pictures. He does such an awesome job with taking good pictures. I'm grateful he has a talent to take fun pictures and he loves to do it.

7 comments:

newsinaminute said...

looks very very fun in the leaves
cute pics--glad you posted those
I love this time of year--

brittany doll said...

Cute haircut! I want my hair to look like that. Cute pics too. The kids are getting big.

Yatesfam said...

so fun! Those are darling pictures. I love this time of year...

Jessica said...

Great pictures. I love the mountains in the fall.

Jake and Kate said...

Love the pics! Your fam is so stinkin cute, Brito. Bry will have to teach me how to do photoshop. I'm so lost! Those pics turned out awesome! Cute hair, too btw. ;)

Nancy K said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi's Blog said...

I love seeing pics your family. Mayley looks sooo much like you!Thanks for sharing. Christine