Friday, February 8, 2008

Mayley and Hunter's latest happenings...

Hunter's little hat is about the funniest thing ever. He takes after his Aunt Hayley with wearing the brimmed beanie :) I love this beanie it's awesome! I was soaking my feet the other night Lynda's feet massager thing and Mayley loved the bubbles so she had to test it out too. That was a fun idea. I can't rememeber the last picture I put on here with Mayley actually wearing pants. YIKES.


Bryan Found Hunter's Tickle Spot. This is such a cute little video of him laughing :)

8 comments:

newsinaminute said...

I loved this post--cute cute
the arms out stiff as a board -quote was pretty funny to me. It struck my funny bone. (:

Brookeh said...

This was so cute. I love to hear babies laugh. Hunter is adorable.

christianna said...

that video is so freakin cute!

Hayley said...

glad i could be an influence on the little one

Yatesfam said...

Brianne,
This is so fun to read all about your family! Hunter is so cute! Congrats! Its hard to believe he is already as old as he is! Doesn't it seem like just yesterday we were planning Katie's shower?!

Jessica said...

I love the beanie. Cute video, it is so fun when babies start laughging out loud! Mayley looks like she wants to do everything Mom does! She's adorable!

Jake and Kate said...

SO cute! Little kids giggling is one of my favorite sounds in the world! Jentri even stopped what she was doing to watch Hunter's video. She couldn't stop laughing at it either! So funny!

stephanie said...

Cute, cute kids Bri & Bry! I love the laughing - is there anything better??