Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mayley going to the Dentist

Last Monday me and Mayley got to go to the Dentist to get our teeth cleaned. I love my Dentist and Natalie that cleans our teeth is soooo cute. My mom helped me with the kids. I carry my camera everywhere with me so my mom started taking cute pics when it was mayley's turn to get her teeth done. They have the TV on the ceiling and mayley was so excited to watch Tigger and Pooh for a minute. Mayley watched me get teeth cleaned and Natalie explained everything she was doing so mayley wasn't scared. We got mayley to sit on my lap and all Natalie did was count Mayley's teeth.
Mayley has 20 teeth. Mayley did an amazing job just letting natalie check her teeth. She has the "call teeth" and has really thick gums in between her two top teeth so she will have to get a little laser thing and clip down her gums so that her teeth can grow together straight. The dentist says they do it all the time. I know that her cousins and her aunt hayley had it too. She was a little scared of the cleaning the teeth and didn't get it done, but it was successful just that natalie could count her teeth. mayley got a CARS toothbrush and spongebob toothpaste. Mayley loved it :) She has even been carrying around the floss they gave her too.

1 comments:

Hayley said...

good job mayley i am so proud of you!