Saturday, May 23, 2009

CRAZINESS!!

What in the world have we been up to!?!?! We have been without the internet for a week and a half now. We hooked up with a local company called Beehive wireless. It's been pretty awesome having the internet again. It was actually good without it too!! I had lots of time do get more things that I needed to do. It was a nice break. But I love the internet not to NOT have it.



So in a nutshell: We planted a garden!! Bry made planter boxes and here he is planting our first tomato plants!! We also planted corn, squash, and cucumbers. We will have to see how it comes out. I'm so excited about having our first little garden.

"Hola me llamo Mayley estoy aprendendo espanol ahora en la clase de Sr. Broderick. I'm like totally in jr. high now!!!" My friend Heidi's Husband is a Spanish Jr. High teacher and She took me out to lunch last week for my bday at the park and afterwards she invited me to go see his fun classroom. The kids thought it was so fun to sit in the desks and run around the classroom during this lunch hour. It made me have my own flashbacks of my Spanish Classes. That was fun!!


We got a fun slippin slide for the kids and last monday I had friends over because it was super hot outside and the kids had a blast playing on it. I also made the swingset slide go out over the kiddie pool so they could slide into the pool. They ate tons of fruit snacks and it was fun to hang out with the good friends :)





We had a BBQ last saturday and I made homemade strawberry lemonade. DELICIOUS!! I love this cute pic of May sitting in the lawn chair waiting for dad to finish bbqing for us.





Last but not least I turned 27 on May 11th. It was such a fun day!! I love bdays!! Bry bought be 2 dozen roses (I love his face for buying me flowers!!!), we ate at Chili's (one of my fav restaurants), He suprised me with a new bed comforter that is super cute. Brown, white and sage green colors!!, I went and got free icecream for signing up for the bday club at Cold Stone, me and the kids went to Bajio for lunch, We went and visited our friends that needed visiting :), and I got lots of sweet phone calls and facebook messages from awesome friends. I am so grateful for everyone that was so sweet to remember me on my bday!! I lOVE YOU ALL!

5 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm trying not to be jealous of your uber amazing life. A house, a yard, a garden, an awesome family, friends. What a lucky gal you are! Glad you're enjoying life!!

Christy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you are so cute and look just the same as when you were 21! isn't that crazy that we knew each other six years ago? time flies!

stephanie said...

A garden! How fun!! I hope your veggies grow, especially the tomatoes for fresh tomato toast. Yum!

stephanie said...

Oh, and the slip-n-slide? Awesome.

Nancy K said...

Good times! Good times!