Saturday, May 2, 2009

Backyardigans Planter Box

Wednesdays I always teach piano and Bry's mom is always willing to drive out to our house to watch the kids for me while I teach. I only have one lesson so I asked Bry's mom to help me make yummy Lion House homemade Rolls. They are so easy to make. The secret ingredient is REAL Butter and nonfat dry milk. They were amazingly delicious. After the rolls were done and the kids helped we decided to bust out this little backyardigans planter box that we bought for mayley's birthday. Bry's mom helped me figure it out cause the directions were a little weird. We were laughing pretty hard what came of this crazy mess with the kids!



Hunter loved digging in the dirt. It was like he was in heaven and I was trying to control him from not flinging it everywhere.
I got it on sale one day at Joann's Craft store and it didn't come with seeds so we just put some zinnia seeds in the planter box. I wonder if they will grow??? Anyway that was a fun day!!!!

4 comments:

newsinaminute said...

I think I had more fun than anyone--I think--I love those hot rolls out of the oven -as well with all the dirt--what's my ole' saying? ....
the dirtier/muddier you get ..the more fun you must have had--ha
thanks for letting me join in the fun!

Jessica said...

Great pictures! You all look like you are having so much fun. Will you post or e-mail me the roll recipe? I really want to learn how to make home-made rolls!

Nancy K said...

Good times!

The Dalton Family said...

Darling pictures!! Aren't Grandma's the best!! Seriously! Cute kids, what a fun craft- it looks like they really enjoyed it!:)