Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cinco De Mayo/ AI Party

I love Mexican Food and American Idol so last night I invited my friends over and we had a Mexican Cinco De Mayo Food Fiesta and watched the 4 finaliest ROCK OUT to ROCK MUSIC. All 4 of these contestants are my favorite. I loved Matt Giruard too and Iwas so sad when he left because he was sooooo awesome. Our friends stayed until almost 9:45 at night and we sat talking and laughing!! I love throwing parties, eating food and enjoying good friends and their company! Thanks so much for coming Natasha and Mike and Heidi and Jared! I love you guys!

I haven't been so good at taking pics on my camera, so I just got pics off the computer so you could see all the yummy food we had at our party! I made a super delicious 7 layer bean dip!


I made beef and chicken tacos for a double decker taco experience. SOOO YuMMY!

My friend Heidi made this amazing Fajita pizza! It is DELICIOUS! I'm totally making it sometime. It was off the betty crocker website! I loved it!


Our little friend Dima who is 12 made the most amazing and yummy no bake cookies! I loved them so much that that I snuck 3 little ones!

3 comments:

Michael and Natalia said...

Thank you, Brianne. It really was a great night. We had so much fun! My favorite part was remembering our mission experiences. I laughed so hard, my cheeks hurt!!!!
We NEVER stay late anywhere (not even family), because we are too sensitive to our kids' sleeping schedules, but yesterday was just too hard to leave. They barely made it home and were gone in less than a second!
You are such an amazing host. Thanks again for such a fun night.

Nancy K said...

I do love all the contestants left! Who will win?!?!?
Fun party!

newsinaminute said...

I KNOW THOSE PARTIES TAKE WORK BUT THEN THE FUN THAT COMES FROM THEM IS ALWAYS SO MUCH FUN--