Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ode to my Dad

My dad is the best. Tomorrow is his birthday and I wanted him to know how much I love him and all he means to me. He makes me laugh, he always calls me to see how my days are going, he likes to take me out to lunch or dinner, he is such a fun grandpa to Mayley and Hunter. He is a spiritual GIANT in my eyes and I love him for helping me to realize how important it was to serve a full-time mission. I love him for loving my mom so much and they fun things they do in their marriage. They take good care of each other. He has always been there for me to talk, and he helps to realize the importance of the gospel and following the spirit in my life. I love you dad! I hope you have a fun birthday :)


I love this picture of us on my wedding day.



The day I left to go on my mission to brazil!!


Dad being a fun grandpa with mayley. Mayley calls him Papa.

Dad taking Mayley on the zoo train when she was about 6 months old. I forgot to bring something for her to block her from the sun that day and so we found the cute orange hat for her at the gift shop that day.



Cute pic of my parents :)






2 comments:

newsinaminute said...

I think your dad is one of the greatest man I know--so glad bryan gets to have him for a second father

Tina said...

Hey Brito!
The picture of your on your wedding day is super cute! A daughter and her Dad is priceless! Looks like you are having fun! Kids keep you busy huh? They are super cute! Hope you are not freezing in Toole!