Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gingerbread houses!

Call Family Gingerbread house making 2008
Our little Mayley decorating her very own gingerbread house!! She did sooo good for her first time. We were so excited that she could do it all by herself this year!


Hunter helped Bryan with his house too!!


Just look at Hunter's face!! He ate way too much CANDY!



We got to take them home!! This is what they looked like afterwards!

I couldn't resist!! I had to put a picture of Hunter's Sunday outfit this past week!! He looked like a stud!! It's so fun dressing him up!

7 comments:

Christy said...

so cute! what a fun tradition you guys have!

Hayley said...

that was fun making gingerbread houses! Hunter is so cute in his sunday outfit

Liz said...

Your gingerbread houses are so cute! When we did it Erin had no interest in it and Lily ate so much candy she threw up.

Kerri said...

I know we opted not to fly out for Christmas this year, but I am sad we don't get to do all the fun traditions. I just didn't want to travel again, I'm so sick of it. It looks like you all had a blast as always!

newsinaminute said...

Hi
cute pics you posted--it tickled me when Mayley was decorating her house and said "I think I'm doing such a good job"--It had to smile
and she was--she's getting so grown up--this year is sure to be such fun --for you and Bryan with the kids at this age--

The Dalton Family said...

Too fun!!! Did you make your gingerbread?! I love the pic of your cute kids on the table with their houses. So cute. I remember when I was little and thought it was so cool that you could actually eat that fun craft! Good times. Darling pics.

Nancy K said...

Good times and what a stud Hunter is!