Saturday, December 6, 2008

Good Friends, Good Times!

Last Tuesday I got together with my 4 favorite girls that I had super fun memories with throughout my high school life. We were the Murray High School Senior cheerleaders back in 2000. 8 years later we finally got together with a bunch of kiddies and had fun chatting and made a mess in Nikki's basement. Thanks so much Nik! I love and admire these girls a ton!! You all have taught me so much and I will never forget all the fun times we had back in the day!


Nikki Chesire Tait (pink shirt), Shea K. Thurman (ummm yeah let me try to remember how to spell your maiden last name!! hehe), Holly Mangum Lang, Heather Anderson Dalton, and me.

And all of our children!! Nikki's boys are in the front Gavin and Owen!! They are the cutest little boys!! Heather's little boy, Aiden, is sitting next to them on the far left. Hailey is Heather's little girl tucked in between the two boys!! Shea has a whopping 4 boys!! They are darling!! Jaxon, Jayden, Jettson, and Jordan! Shea is such a cute mom!! Holly just had another baby, Katie, in september so she left the baby at her mom's and just brought her little Emri who is sitting next to mayley. Emri is so stinkin cute too!! Yeah Hunter is screaming in the back and mayley is ready to pick her nose probably!! Hunter wasn't feeling very good that day!! poor guy! We took all the kids to Chick-fil-a and filled their tummies up with nuggets and let them play in the playplace!!

5 comments:

Jake and Kate said...

Beautiful girls! It's so fun to see people and hear how they're doing. Fun day!

Linds said...

You gals are all still so pretty! of course! :) I can't believe there are 12 kids between the five of you!!! wow... how time does fly huh :)

newsinaminute said...

what a fun outing--so glad you could do that
that shopping outing with the face painting looked fun too
I love that you ask the best part of the day--that was one of my cherished memories of our kids growing up--(:

The Dalton Family said...

It was great to see you!! You have a contagious beautiful smile! I had so much fun getting together and seeing how everyone is doing now. We will have to do it again soon! Keep me updated! Totally add me:)

Steph H said...

That's fun to see some of these faces that I haven't seen in a long time. Holy cow, Shea, FOUR boys??? Wow. I haven't even had one yet. She's not secretly ten years older than us or anything, right? Crazy.