Monday, November 17, 2008

My quriks!!

My cute friend Rachel tagged me and I have thought about this for awhile of different things about me that maybe that you don't know. It made me think a lot and it was fun to do! Thanks Rach!!


Rules; 1 Link the person who tagged you. 2 Mention the rules on your blog. 3 Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4 Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

These are in no paticular order:




1) I actually enjoy going to the Dentist. It is relaxing to me to sit in the chair and watch TV. My Dentist is super nice and the ladies that work for him are super fun to talk to. It also gives me a chance to have time for myself. I actually think its fun to get numbed in your mouth because its funny to eat afterwards!! last week I had to get my first crown (I don't like so much the drilling and the smoke that comes out of my mouth) but I love being relaxed. When I was younger and I went to my family dentist I ALWAYS got the Gas and it was my favorite thing EVER! Now I have to sacrifice and not get it because its a little too much moola.





2) I love to eat bananas but I don't like to eat banana flavored candies. I love banana bread and things that have REAL bananas in them but not candy stuff. Weird I know.


3) I admitted to my friend last night Charlene that I don't like to really read. Its not fun for me. I think that is WEIRD because EVERYONE is always telling me about books they are reading. And it seems like everyone has read all of the twilight books. Bry got offered tickets to a special premiere to the movie Twlight at Jordan Commons next week and I said, "Well i have never read the books so it wouldn't be fun for me." I know like a million ladies in my ward that would love to have them. Don't hate me girls! ahhh. I do like to read my scriptures and the ensign and the friend though! I do have to admit that I LOVE reading picture books to my kids though!! They love it.


4) I love to go inside craft stores like Roberts or Joann's and look around and get fun ideas but I never seem to buy anything. I just love the fun things they have in there.





5) I never iron my clothes. I just always throw them in the dryer and get them warm and hurry and put them on. I don't even know how to iron bryan's work shirts he does it himself. I have tried but I'm not very good. yikes.






6) I always have to wear pajamas to bed. I have all kinds of different shirts that I wear with fun jammy bottoms. I am wearing my BYU-Idaho shirt and my jammy bottoms right now. I can't wear just my "G's" to bed.



This is super fun to do: I tag minha Familia e amigas: Britt, Lynda, Kerri, Nancy, Christianna, Kate, & Marissa :)

4 comments:

Eggett Family said...

How fun to read your quirks. Don't worry though, I have never read twilight either. You are great. I hope you have a super day.

Liz said...

How funny. These are hard to think of but I think they are kinda fun.

Jessica said...

I remember that about you and bananas!!! Reading about your quirks makes me miss hanging out with you!

Lance and Nicole said...

I just did this tag too and I was a little embarassed to admit my quirks. I never iron my clothes either! Either Lance has to do them or I just do the drier thing. FYI...I made my blog private. My email is colierowley@gmail.com if you still wanted to view it.