Saturday, November 15, 2008

A fun suprise!

Last Wednesday Bryan called and said that he got us tickets to Disney on Ice at the Energy Solutions arena!! I kept dreaming how fun it would be to go and my little dream came true. We told Mayley all day that we were going to a princess show and she jumped around the house because she was so estatic!! It was super cute show. Mayley's favorite was Nemo and Dory. The characters were amazing at their skating skills. Professionals obviously! Hunter danced in his chair for a while and we got popcorn to entertain the kids after awhile too. What a fun night of disneyness!!!

This picture cracks me of their faces!!!Beauty and the beast!! So CUTE!! Mayley would say!


Our favorite disney pixar movie in our house is Nemo...so of course if you know it you would know " It's BRUCIE!!"





5 comments:

Hayley said...

so fun i love it!

Liz said...

I love the look in ther eyes too. That child like wonderment is wonderful.

Nancy K said...

JEALOUS!!! SO fun!

Jessica said...

How fun, I love the look on Mayley's face!!! Nemo is huge at our house too!

newsinaminute said...

so happy for you to have had that outing--horray for a chance to see Disney on Ice--I love the characters and the skating--fun times--fun kids--I love that they are old enough to have the attention span to see these things. and enjoy--(: