Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kiddie Kandids

I couldn't resist! I think my kids are pretty darn cute. I got them matchy outifts for the 4th of July because its just a good patriotic month. I took them to Kiddie Kandids on Monday and they did an amazing job and the kids were so happy. Mayley was so excited to sit on the red bench and wanted to keep getting her pic taken. Kiddie Kandids is doing a contest where you can go on their website and vote for the cutest kid contest and you can vote for my kids. If we get the most votes we get a trip to Disneyland. Fun huh!?!? Hunters free bday picture. He loved banging the little blocks on the big ones!

I love this Cheeser smile! :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Adorable pictures!!! I love kiddie kandids. How nice that they were both happy!

Nancy K said...

Great smile! Cute! Cute! Cute!

Andrea said...

These pictures turned out PERFECT. Such cute kids!

Jake and Kate said...

How cute are they?!?! That one of Hunter with the b-ball is classic! CUTE CUTE kiddies!