Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Fun!

We had a BLAST on the 4th of July! (no pun intended). We went to the Tooele Parade in the morning. We then went up to Salt Lake and out to the Classic Skating and Waterslides right off of 90th south and 3rd West. I had never been there before but it was a ton of fun. There is a fun kiddie pool and slides. The big slides are a lot of fun because you get a pad to go down with you that makes it 10 times as fast. Its quite the rush! It was super fun! After we went swimming we went inside. There are a bunch of bounce houses and slides. Mayley loved it. Later that night we went to another parade out in Sandy with my parents. It was super entertaining and Chick-fil-a gave away free chicken nuggets! They had so many bags left over we got a whole bunch. That was the best part! We watched the lamest fireworks ever out at the Deseret Peak Complex in Tooele later that night. Mayley was totally afraid of the fireworks and the loud noises that they made. I made a big bowl of popcorn to take with us. I thought that would be a fun tradition to eat popcorn and watch the fireworks from now on. She loved the popcorn! Me and Hunter just chilled on a blanket for a good 10 minutes and then the show was over. I guess we learned our lesson never to go there again. We are going to try for Idaho Falls fireworks again maybe next year. That's the best show ever!









3 comments:

Nancy K said...

It was fun to play with you guys!

jeffandlorraine said...

Sounds like you had a fun 4th of July!!! And I'm so glad you went to Classic Skating!!! I used to go there ALL THE TIME when I was younger! I'm glad to know that it is still as fun as I remember! I love ya Brito!

Jessica said...

I LOVE Mayley and Hunter's little red white and blue outfits!