Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Amigas aka girl friends are what a girl needs!

This is a post dedicated to the women that make my life happy! These girls are my forever friends. I love your faces!! Yesterday we went to Applebees to eat & chat with each other and it was soooo fun. Kate, Lou, & Chris have been there since elementary years and we've been the best of times. Thanks for making me laugh and being wonderful amazing friends!
This is me and kate the day I got my mission call! WAHOO! Kate & I were roomies at USU for a good while! Don't LIE TO FIT IN!
Lindsay Lou Andrew has been there through everything. What a gal! Lou remember this?!? Talk about going back in time. Last day of 8th grade. Good thing we got over that braces stage! Phew!
Christina was my walking buddy since 3rd grade. We have gone through a whole heap together. She is a wonderful listener and friend. I stole her pic off of her facebook because all of my pics haven't been scanned onto this computer yet. I love you friend :)

2 comments:

Jake and Kate said...

Wow, me with braces, yikes! Love you too, Brito! That was so fun to see you guys and chat. It was nice to have a break from the kiddies and just talk! I love how we can all just pick up where we left off no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other. I'm so spoiled to have the friends I have. I'm so glad we're friends, Bri! You're the best!

Steph H said...

I love all these girls too!! And Brito!! I shoulda gone to Horizon!