Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Rhonda!

Happy Birthday to my mom today!! She is known by Rhondizzle in our family! and she is Fo-Shizzle!! Meaning she is always there for us and is a great listener! I'm so grateful to have such an awesome mom! She always has a positive attitude and is a friend to everyone she meets. She has taught me how to use money wisely and buy things only if its for a really good deal. She treats our friends like her own kids and she makes everyone feel welcome in her home. She is such a good grandma and loves to play with her grandkids. She took us down to Zions in her van and let Mayley watch lots of movies in the back. We got to go visit our great great great grandfather's grave. That was super exciting for her because she loves to do Geneology! I have a strong testimony of Temple Work because of what my mom has done for our ancestors. I have been able to do lots of temple work for my ancestors and it is a humbling experience. She is a good example to me and I love her tons!

2 comments:

Jake and Kate said...

Happy Birthday Rhondizzle! I love it! I love your mom too! She's so cute and fun and so nice to everyone! Happy Birthday to the other Rhonda!

PS-Let's see how many exclamation points I can use in my comments, sheesh!!! AND by the way I LOVE your new background and title. Super cute! So fun to hear what you're all up to. Love ya, Girlie!

Kerri said...

CUTE BLOG! I really like it! Good job!