Tuesday, June 10, 2008

There is always a first for everything!


There is a cute girl in my ward that is having a baby soon. so me and my friend thought it would be fun to throw her a baby shower. I have been wanting to learn so bad to make a diaper cake. It was super fun to learn how to do! My friend steph dixon has a friend that has a crafty blog called "Homemade by jill". She has tutorials on how to do fun crafts. One of them was to make a diaper cake. So I tweeked her way of doing it and did my best to make my first diaper cake. I totally thought it was going to be a disaster trying to make but it turned out! :) I had fun making this and would like to do it again. I wish I would've had more diapers but now I will know for next time.

7 comments:

newsinaminute said...

very cute!! ideas for the baby shower --how nice of you to do that
I'll miss you guys while I'm off on my adventures --take care--love ya..have a happy fathers day bryan
dad has a little something to you from us.as a fathers day gift if he forgets to give it to you--tell him I wanted you to ask about it-stephen and brad are getting the same thing too..its something cool ..love mom

Elise said...

Cute! I got one of those for my baby shower and I loved it and used up every bit of it. Those are the best kinds of gifts!

Jessica said...

Way cute!!! I am giving Tamara (Andrew's wife) a baby shower on the 28th. Maybe I will have to try to make one of those. Thanks for sharing.

Yatesfam said...

Good work! that turned out way cute! Diaper cakes are the best gifts ever... VERY CUTE!!

jeffandlorraine said...

Look at you bein' all crafty!! It looks way cute! Good job Brito!

Holly said...

Well done with your blog. It looks great. You are so creative!!!!

Jake and Kate said...

CUTE! Will you teach me how sometime? It turned out WAY cute!