Monday, March 10, 2008

Waiting all my life!

About a month ago I heard on the radio that Rascal Flatts was coming to Salt Lake. I have wanted to go their concert every time they come into town but the tickets are always a ton of money. So the story of how I got to go was really funny! It was a lot of bugging Bryan telling him that I desperatley wanted to go. Once we found out we were getting a huge tax return Bry started talking about how we could go. We got to sit on the 18th row!!!!! It was the funnest time ever. I was dancing and singing the whole time! They are my favorite band in the whole world so I was in heaven!!! I love Bryan for taking me! I got him to dance around with me too! The concert was amazing!!!!

7 comments:

newsinaminute said...

I'm so glad you went -sounds like sooooooo much fun. They really have some great songs. that is one concert I would like to go to sometime if they come again. (:
You deserve every fun event that you get too--what a great wife and mother you are.

Nancy K said...

Again, I am so glad you got to go! Way to party it up!

Keelee said...

Hey you!! Of course I remember you. You have such a cute family. It's great to see you are doing so well. So cool you live by Marissa, I love her too, she's awesome! Thanks for saying hi!

Kerri said...

you looked THRILLED!! way fun! a lil jealous. how big was that tax return... we could take trip.. New York sound good. i'll start bugging brad and you start bryan... deal?

Jessica said...

So fun!! We went last year and had a blast.

Marissa said...

I had such a great time at the concert!! How great that we saw each other in the bathroom...that is totally one of those "only in movies" moments! haha

Elise said...

What a great husband you have! I bet they do a heck of a concert. It was awesome hanging out with you guys last night! You're kids are even cuter in person and I didn't think that was possible. I know that sounds so cliche, but I mean it! Can't wait to hang out again! Love you!