Monday, March 3, 2008

The Living Planet Aquariam! Leap Year Fun!

Mayley, Hunter & I were invited to go to this fun planetariam up in Salt Lake with Bryan's Mom and Sister and her girls (Abbie, Anna & Megan.) aka the cousins! Mayley could not stop calling every fish "NEMO" it was super fun. Mayley loved putting her hand in the water. You can't tell but in the water are Sting Rays that you could actually touch. Mayley just wanted to play in the water. What else do you expect an almost 2 year old to do.
There really were cool NEMO fish. They are beautiful fish! I was amazed because I had never seen one before.
Mayley loves her cousins. She is hanging out with Abbie in this picture. They are ready to go see the fishies.

Another funny picture of mayley pointing at the aquariams saying "NEMO NEMO!"

There was another part of the aqauriam where we learned about fish that live in UTAH waters. Just a bunch of trout behind us. :)
It was a fun day and it kept me sane from my crazy week at home with the kids!

2 comments:

christianna said...

looks like a lot of fun. i love going to the aquarium. my favorite part is always the sharks. dunno.

Nancy K said...

We had way fun with you!