Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How I love my family and friends!

Bryan's Dad's sunglasses from the 70's. The funny thing is...these are back in style. hahahahaha!!! Mayley loves to play puzzles on the LDS FRIEND MAGAZINE website. If someone could show me how to just link their website to this post that would be awesome. She can do the puzzles all
by herself. She is amazing. In this picture she is doing the animal picture that you find in the gospel art kit. It has music playing with it too. She loves to play the games on the website.



Playing in the swimming pool to cool off one day! I love that both of my kids love to wear their floaties to go swimming in the back yard!! AWESOME KIDS!


Last friday we went to Murray Park with my good High School Buddies Christina and Katie. We had a fun picnic in the park!! This is a cool playground I tell ya!
Christina, Jake, and Emma (kate's little baby) Jake loves babies!



Christina's little boy, Jake and Hunter playing together!!

Jentri (katie's little girl) sure loved the cookie we gave her. She cracked me up how she loved sitting in the stroller and was perfectly content chillin there.


They had these cool seats that you could spin around really fast!! What a fun idea for a playground.

We made homemade lion house rolls on sunday. I made half cinnamon rolls and half regular rolls!! I love these rolls.



Hunter got hold of the flour and made a perfect circle around his eye. So funny!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

CUTE pictures Brianne! It looks like you had a great time at the park, and those rolls sound SO yummy! It looks like you guys are really enjoying your summer:-)

Syssa said...

hey just wanted to update you on my blog I noticed it didnt go to the right one. it is littleladybugemma.blogspot.com and I cannot believe how big your kids are getting it is totally crazy

Shea said...

YUMMY ROLLS!!!! Your so cute!
I love all your darling pictures, of you little kids. Your the cutest Mommy EVER and BEST WIFEY:)

Nancy K said...

Mayley has turned into such a little lady!!!!