Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gone Fishin'

We went Fishing on Memorial Day. It was pretty awesome. The kids loved holding the fishing poles and Mayley was good at saying "here fishy fishy" Ali and Parker showed us their little fishing spot. You have to walk through tons of weeds and mud to get there but thats what made it fun. The fish were CATFISH so we would catch them and throw them back into the water.


Hunter checkin out the fishy!!


Then we went back to my parents house and had an awesome BBQ. It was super yummy.







We went and saw my great grandparents graves with my aunts, uncles, and cousins with the Redding family! We went and saw my Great Grandpa Bert and Adaline, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Dimmick's graves. My mom had the kids wear fun BACKYARDIGANS GLOVES to help clean out all the weeds and grass to make the graves look nice.




My cute cousin ALI playing with May.

2 comments:

Michael and Natalia said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun!! I still can't get over Bryan's cool sun-glasses from the previous post!

Steph H said...

What a fun weekend with the fam!