Monday, February 9, 2009

Fancy Nancy Birthday Party

Our friend Erin in our ward had a birthday party today at the church. Liz, Erin's mom, was wonderful at planning this party for a bunch of 2-4 year old little girls!! I was super impressed. The kids loved it. I even dressed up Hunter. Mayley loved dressing up in her PURPLE tutu and PURPLE leotard!






The girls got to make bows for their hair, paint little gems to make rings out of, color fancy nancy coloring pages and write their names with fun glitter pens.


Mayley loving eating at the party!







I can't believe how much Hunter scarfed down! I think he ate like half of the plate of jello that was out on the table!!

The darling tables that Liz set up for us to sit at. She even had cute little tea cups for the girls to eat off of. SOOOOOOOO stinking cute and super fun!












6 comments:

Vee said...

What a cute party idea. I love seeing things like this. I like to store them away for future parties.

newsinaminute said...

loved seeing them both all dressed up--looks so cute and like so much fun...

Liz said...

Wow you got that up fast. I am glad you liked it!

Anonymous said...

How fun I love dress up!

Nancy K said...

Cute, cute!

Jessica said...

What a fun Birthday party! I will have to remember this for when Emery gets older. Mayley looks so cute in her tutu!