Monday, November 19, 2007

Mayley's New Words!

We had fun last night listening to Mayley say lots of fun words! These are just a few of the many that she can say...it's so fun to listen to her repeat back everything Bry tells her to say:

Grandma: Bama
Grandpa: Papa
Parker (She said it perfectly! Not even kidding)
Mommy: Mama (she never says Mommy) it is always MAMA!
Daddy
Window: Winow
Door
Chair
Bobo
Bubble
Hayley: Hayhee
Stinky
Bye Bye
Truck
Duck
Piglet
Pooh
Hunter: Hunner
Drink: dink
Juice
Baby
cheese
please: pees
Stuck: We read a book about a dog getting stuck in a tree log and she loves to look at it and say "STUCK" it's so funny
Bee

There are lots of funny things she can say but those are just a bunch she can say!! It's a riot to listen to her! I love watching her learn its one of my favorite things ever!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Kid's say the funniest things! What a fun age! Pretty soon she will be talking non-stop about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

Kristi said...

You are going to Hawaii? What??? I am so jealous! Just you guys or with one of your families??? I am so so so jealous!

Kristi said...

P.S. I was reading your profile on the side Mooks and if I did the math right it looks like you had Mayley a month before you got married :) Yikes! I think you maybe ment to put 2006 :). It's so cute all of the words Mayley is saying, they grow up so fast!

Jake and Kate said...

SO cute, Brito! It'll be so fun when Jentri starts to talk. Bummer about your camera. I hope you find it!