Saturday, November 10, 2007

Do my kids look alike?





Mayley when she was about the same age as Hunter right now. Hunter is the in the middle! I love Mayley's Hair. Wow! How her hair has grown! Hunter has about the cutest smile in the world and it just makes ya melt everytime he does. Mayley on the other hand was Miss Sober! Our friend katie made mayley this onesie! It is from the movie "What about Bob?" Bob wears this shirt on the movie. Just fun random pictures that I found of our babies! I have the cutest kids in the world and I'm soooooooo lucky to have them! I love them to pieces!

5 comments:

Melissa Ash said...

Ummmm.... Yeah. They look exactly alike!!!

newsinaminute said...

they look alike and they are CUTE
as can be!

Jessica said...

I think you can tell they are brother and sister, but they each have their own look. They are adorable!

Jake and Kate said...

They totally look alike, Bri! They're both cute as can be. Crazy how much they grow in such a short amount of time, huh!?! I forgot about that onesie. I was pretty funny, wasn't I? ;) Your blog is so fun! HOpe you're doin good!

Brookeh said...

I think they do. They are so cute!