Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fun at Tracy Aviary

We went to Tracy Aviary with Bryan at Liberty Park for some fun this week!!



We got to see the very end of a bird show. This is a pretty Macaw bird flying through the air. They are beautiful and Bright!! Bry and I got to hold these on our trip to Mexico this last Jan.
There was a little exhibit of birds that lived in Argentina. They had this little fence the size of the kids. So fun!


My favorite birds were the Flamigos!! They are seriously awesome birds!





Bry took a picture of this funky bird. It was flying around in its cage. I love its hair!






An eagle is bigger than Mayley HOLY COW!!

9 comments:

Christy said...

someone just told me today that this is a way fun place for kids. we will have to check it out!

Kerri said...

I love the crazy hair bird! Hilarious. what fun adventures. I liked the spooky forest pictures!

Nancy K said...

Fun good times!!!!

Liz said...

How fun. I keep meaning to take the kids up but we haven't ever been. You now have me motivated to go.

Sara said...

Your kids are so cute! Glad you guys had fun at the Aviary. Hailey and I are going to go there next week! I don't remembering it being fun from when I was little, but your post renewed my faith in it! Thanks!

Unknown said...

That looks like a way fun place to take the kids! Wish we lived closer so we could go together! Someday maybe...

Linds said...

I think flamingos are awesome birds too!! I loved watching them when I went to sea world

Jake and Kate said...

you always do such fun stuff with your kids, you awesome mommy, you! Looks like ya'll had fun! Good times!

newsinaminute said...

your kids are the two cutest little birds there-- in my opinion
bet they loved it--thanks for the fun enjoyable weekend with your good company--you said it best when you said-'what would we do without you?' I can't imagine--and I am so glad I don't have to--