Friday, January 23, 2009

Brianne's New Church Calling

After 2 years of living in my ward here in Tooele I was released as the 2nd counselor in the primary presidency. I have grown so much in serving the Lord in this calling. I know that it was a wonderful blessing to learn from each primary child. We have a HUGE primary. About 80 kids. I went through 2 1/2 presidency's! I have such a love for every single lady I got to work with. Donna taught me to love the children and pray for them, Marcy taught me it is ok to voice your own opinion and to take care of those that needed help, Jaimee taught me to have relationships with each of the children by visiting with them and that we are entitled to the revelation we need for our callings we are given (she is so insipred as the president), Rachel taught me how to always read my scriptures to be a better mother through her talks and sharing times, Marissa taught me that some people do silly things but we still love them no matter what!!!, Charlene has taught me to appreciate all that we have and never take your blessings for grantide, & Heather is one of the funniest girls ever. She made me laugh a ton in our meetings. She amazes me with her talents that she has shared with the primary through her art work! You girls amaze me and I will miss all the funny times we had in our meetings. Wendy Conklin will do a wonderful job with those scouts.

I was called to be Hunter's new Nursery Leader with a fun partner who I love dearly! I am excited to still be in Nursery and that Hunter will get to be with me. We have some darling little kids. I love my ward so much and I'm so grateful that I get to grow in new ways as a nursery leader. Its like the coveted calling in our ward. Bry wants to be in there with me sooooooooo bad! Maybe he will be someday!

2 comments:

Linds said...

I got to be in nursery with John in two of the wards we've been in, and it was a lot of fun! I love those little kids. Good luck with your new calling!

Christy said...

i am in the primary presidency right now and it is a great calling, but tons of work! i bet you will enjoy having a little bit of a break in nursery. sounds like fun!