Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our date night!

Our 3 anniversary date was awesome! We went to eat yummy brazilian food! OPA! There is a funny story about us going there too. Our waiter came up to me and said "Hey you look familiar.." and I looked at him and said "Hey weren't you a teacher at the CTM?" He totally was! His name was Irmao Danilo. Obviously it was a good 4 1/2 years since I was there but it was so fun to see someone that I remember there. The CTM was a small little place so the teachers were always roaming around...Funny that I remembered him! SMALL WORLD! We were completely stuffed from eating all of the food. HOLY COW! I even got to drink Suco de Acerola and eat Linguica!! YUMMM my favorite juice from brazil! I love my hubby for taking me there! I'm glad that he likes to eat brazilian food too. Eu Amo a comida brazileira! Amo meu marido de mais!! :) After we ate we waddled out to the car and headed to the Salt Lake Temple and did sealings! The blessings are amazing for being able to be sealed in the temple. I love to go to the temple and feel of the amazing spirit that dwells there. I love the blessing of being married. I am grateful to have a hubby that can go inside with me also. Its the best thing EVER! :) It was just a good date night. oh and I wrote bryan a poem SLASH lyrics to a song if I wanted to write music to it which I thought was pretty fly!

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

Yum, yum, I really want to go out to eat after reading that. I love to run into random people in random places-every time we fly I am scouting out to see if I happen to know anyone-so I think it is totally cool you saw that guy. Again, you looked great when you dropped the kids off and I'm glad you had fuN!

Marissa said...

What a fun activity!